Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pi Kap Family

One thing I think many parents worry about is what happens to your social life once you have a child. It certainly changes the dynamic of your party plans. When we moved back to Birmingham, we had lots of friends from college that we used to hang with. But, that was pre-baby. I have to say that Jeremy's fraternity brothers have welcomed us back with open arms. I'm touched that they remember to invite us when they have parties. And Jude is always welcome! Granted Jude's early bedtime often prevents us from attending. But, it's always nice to be asked!


Recently we were able to attend a cookout down the road of one of the guys. Jude had a great time and all of the friends, wives, and girlfriends were so helpful with Jude. I think a good time was had by all. Thanks to the Pi Kap family! The good times keep on coming, ten years later.


Jeremy and Jude playing cornhole

It's way more fun to climb on the board and place the beanbag in the hole.

Jeremy, Harper, and Jude Jude helping out with the cooler. Probably because he saw that it was a popular place to be!
If you notice Jude's hands, he is signing more right as we took the picture.

He wanted his sippee cup.

1 comment:

  1. I'm possibly overly emotional, but this post makes me SO sad that we don't live closer! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete