Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras

We were sad not to be in Mobile for Fat Tuesday. Especially, after spending the weekend there for Jeremy's MOT Ball. We thought the best remedy was to have some neighbors over for our own PG fun. We went super casual serving red beans and rice and jambalya, straight out of the Zatarain's box. It was a fun evening. The best part....the night was over by 8:00 p.m. Times sure have changed since being a parent. I feel like I say that a lot. I should change the name of our blog to Times Have Changed.

Let me just say that I love our neighborhood. There are so many great families here and kids Jude's age. We have really enjoyed getting to know everyone and look forward to watching our kids grow up together!
Tiffany, David, and Juice

Belinda, Jeremy, Gina, Luke, Brian, James, and Emily Grace

Cooper, Volree and Jen


Jeremy, Nick, Bob, Dave, and Evie


Jude and me at the end of the evening. He looks like he's been enjoying too many Fat Tuesday festivities!


No comments:

Post a Comment