Last week I went to Dothan to help out my mom after her toe surgery. I worry that we were more work than help. But, that's the beauty of a one year old. They can certainly provide entertainment and a welcome distraction.
Grandma and Jude at my grandmother's nursing home.
Jude having fun on the rocking zebra. Every time we visit he gets more comfortable with this toy. Although, his favorite thing to play with there is the kid's kitchen.
Grandma and Jude rocking out
The flowers were too pretty to pass up!
Grandma and Jude riding the carousel.
No matter where we are, Jude will find the dog bed. This one was conveniently located at the front window so he could watch the world go by.
Gramps and Jude in matching shirts. No, that wasn't planned.
We celebrated my birthday while visiting. In this video, Jude has devoured the cake. He is finally getting the taste for sweets. This is the first time he has shown any interest in them. I guess that's probably a good thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment