Took some pictures and videos of Jude and thought I'd go ahead and post for absolutely no reason other than his cuteness! That and hearing of my friends impending babies has me truly excited for them and appreciating my own. Congratulations Chasity! This is what you have to look forward to!
Feeding himself Cheerios. Some independence for Jude and for mommy!
(Jessica, if you are reading this, sorry for referring to myself in the third person. It's just something that happens with motherhood, I guess.)
Jude has learned that he doesn't need a walker when he has the laundry basket. He loves pushing it around the house. See the bottom for a video of this activity.
He will make a jungle gym out of any piece of furniture. He likes to crawl under and over his highchair, dining chair, barstool, etc. The other day I had to stop him from crawling right over Wrigley!
This is how Jude typically looks in the morning. He has some crazy bedhead! I love his hair and will be sad the day I have to cut it. I guess when someone mistakes him for a girl, I will know that it is time.
One of Jude's new favorite activities is to lay on Wrigley's bed in the dining room. Below, Wrigley is being nice enough to share with Jude.
(Does anyone else think he looks a bit like Justin in this picture?)

The promised video. Please disregard my talking through it. I can't help myself but to narrate. Hearing my voice on video is embarrassing.
No comments:
Post a Comment