Monday, November 8, 2010

11 Months

Jude turned 11 months on October 27. Eleven months seems like a noteworthy birthday. It's like your 29th birthday before the big 30. I can't believe he will be a year old in a couple weeks. This year has flown by. And I still feel like a brand new mom. Shouldn't I have more figured out by now? I feel like he's really started a new phase in the past week. He's becoming less of my baby and more of a little boy. I'm sad and happy all at the same time.

In the past two weeks, Jude has cut two more teeth, with two more on the way. He loves any kind of animal, cats and dogs. They always make him laugh out loud. He has learned how to use a walker. Good thing he's getting one for his birthday. He's finally figured out how to feed himself. Grilled cheese and cheerios were the break thru foods. He weighs in at 23.5 pounds. All in all, he's a pretty happy baby. Please enjoy the following videos of our happy, baby boy!

He loves playing with Wrigley. And Wrigley is a good sport about it.







Here he is feeding himself grilled cheese. He keeps looking up because he's trying to see me over the camera.





His new thing is playing with Wrigley's bed. He lays on it like he's going to sleep. He also does this with any soft surface in the house, bath mats, kitchen mats, etc. I don't know where he learned it from, but it's pretty funny!




This was taken on Halloween. We didn't do much trick or treating, but he enjoyed greeting the kids that came to our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment