The whole family went to Mobile over the Halloween weekend for a bonafide Big Fat Greek Wedding. It was nice to have Jeremy make the trip with us. The past few trips I've made to Mobile and Dothan have been just me and Jude.
My friend, Maggie, that I used to work with, got married this weekend in a traditional Greek Orthodox wedding. The ceremony and bride were beautiful, not that we understood much of the wedding. To quote "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," it was all Greek to us! But, I'm so glad that we got to be a part of her day.
Gigi and Mimi got to have quality time with Jude on Saturday as Jeremy and I made a quick trip around town to catch up with some friends. They took him to Wintzell's Oyster House and he enjoyed crackers on the deck while Gigi and Mimi enjoyed some Mobile seafood. I thank them both for watching Jude for his all day! I think a fun time was had by all!
Jude having fun with Gigi and Mimi.
(Poor guy always seems to be coming out of his costume in really inappropriate ways.)
Jude and Mimi

Hopefully, this will be the one and only time he will be on a motorcycle. This was the first time we got to see Poppy's motorcycle. Jude liked his faux ride!
Julie, Maggie, and Jeremy
No comments:
Post a Comment