Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jude the Dude

Aunt Jenny and I went to dinner and a movie on Friday night for a nice kid-free girl's night. While killing time waiting for the movie to start we shopped in Target. Nothing like celebrating a kid-free evening than by buying stuff for the kids. Jenny suggested the cute baby sunglasses and I couldn't pass them up. We went to Justin's soccer game on Saturday and sported the new fashion. Kendall dubbed him "Jude the Dude." I like it! That adds to his other nicknames of Mister Man and Judeable. The latter is thanks to Nelson pointing out his name spells that on its own. I can't decide which one is my favorite. What's your vote?

Kendall, Jude and Aunt Jenny at the soccer game




All the cousins sporting their cool shades


This Saturday also marked Jude's 4 month birthday. See below pictures of how much he is growing! We went to the doctor on Monday and he is 15 lbs, 26 inches. He is in the 75% for weight and the 90% for height. We hope he keeps on growing tall like Gramps! His feet are almost hanging off his bouncy seat and car seat.




2 comments:

  1. so exciting you guys have a blog. I saw it on your FB page! You're little boy is ADORABLE!!! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete