Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fall Festival

I love our neighborhood! They hosted a fall festival for all the families back in October. Yes, I'm still playing catch-up. They had carnival rides and games just for us. No lines and small crowds of people that we knew was a great experience. We pushed Jude's nap and hoped for the best. He loved it! He ran straight for the rides.

Against our better parenting judgement, we let Jude get on the first ride he saw. We didn't take the time to watch what the ride did before he got on. Needless to say, it was a bit advanced for him. He liked it and wasn't scared at all. But, he won't be getting on that ride again until he's a bit bigger. I about had a heart attack while watchng them.

I think I was more scared than Jude. This mom isn't too big on rides, even little ones. But, I can't let Jude know that because I don't want him to be afraid. So we climbed on in. It was lots of fun!

BB, Emily Grace, Jeremy and Jude


A model train hobby group set up a big, battery operated train in the town hall. Jude loved it!

Our neighbor, Mr. John is in the group that builds the train sets.
We played a few carnival games trying to win a prize. This was the only thing we scored. And I think the lady gave it to us out of pity, more than anything.
Jude of course found the row of golf carts and went straight for them. Luckily, our neighbor's was there for him to play on. Hence the Auburn colors.



Playing with rocks in the parking lot. Boys will be boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment