Before the football season had even begun, I was told by my husband that he would be giving my ticket to the LSU game to his good friend Dave from college. Dave is a big LSU fan and it was a bit hard to take. But, I said it was ok on the condition that Dave's wife and kids came to visit, too. They are some of the funniest people that Jeremy and I get the chance to hang out with. Christy and David make me laugh whenever they are around.
It was a fun visit. While the men attended the game, we had our own PG fun at the Moss Rock Festival, not that I took any pictures at the event. But, the highlight was the cake tasting we were able to enjoy. The kids enjoyed the day outside and got along well, despite the varying ages. I got a taste of what it would be like with two young children. Christy handled it with ease. I had a hard enough time watching my one. I've got a lot to learn. Lucky for me, it's not something I have to learn any time soon!
Dave showing us the hot dog dance from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He looks just like Goofy!

Christy and Libby
A few years ago, Christy and I challenged eachother to feats of strength contest. Let's just say we had had a few glasses of wine when it started. Well, I guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. Not the wine part, but our kids certainly carried on the tradition of testing their strength.

Here Libby is carting around the booster seat.
We hit the park before they got on the road. Wald Park is so much more fun than our neighborhood park. Not that I'm complaining, because having a park in the neighborhood is certainly a luxury that I appreciate. But, it's nice to get out and try something new.
The fun began early when Christy scooped up poop in our backyard. We really need to be better about that chore. Kind of embarrassing when you're guests are your pooper scoopers!
Christy and Libby
Here's Jude hauling around a gallon of bubbles. Check out the concentration in his face.
Here Libby is carting around the booster seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment