Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Three Months

Jude turned 3 months old on February 27. He gets cuter day be day (I'm not biased or anything). Right now he is working on rolling over, which is giving me some sleepless nights. Everything you read tells you not to let your baby sleep on their stomach. I guess when he can roll over, that must mean he can handle it. At least, that's what I'm telling myself. First, he needs to get his stubborn arm out of the way. It's the only thing holding him back at the moment.

He smiles all the time and is working on his laugh. The favorite part of my day is when he smiles at me, which is often. All of these pictures were taken at his 3 month photo shoot and he smiled in every one of them. He's my happy man! Makes me think I'm doing at least something right. As a first time mom, you always have your doubts!

In his very own boxer shorts, courtesy of Amanda N.

He is also eating me out of house and home. I think his favorite activity is eating. His ounce intake is a bit higher than other kids his age. And when I take him out in public, people always remark how big he is. That's right, he's my big boy! I was in church sharing a pew with a woman and her small baby. I was thinking how I remember when Jude was that little. I then asked how old her baby was and to my surprise, they were the same age.


Jude in his Baptism gown





No comments:

Post a Comment