Friday, January 13, 2012

Toddler Entertainment



The new best friend in our household is "Bob the Builder: Trains and Treehouses". Although, we could do without the Treehouses part. We discovered this gem while browsing Netflix one evening. I needed something to occupy Jude to get a few things done before leaving the house one evening. Little did I know what I was creating. Jude is now completely obsessed with this show. The morning after the discovery he came downstairs and I heard an odd noise. He was dragging the barstool around the counter and trying to sit on it. You see, he had watched the show in the kitchen, sitting on a barstool, on the computer set on the counter. He remembered the equation and wanted to recreate the scene. He now wants to watch this show pretty much on repeat. And not just any Bob the Builder will do. It has to be this particular episode. So moms of toddler boys, check it out. Your son will love the entertainment and you will love the gift of time (30 whole minutes).


Disclaimer: Yes, I let my child watch television. It sure is a mother's helper in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment