All Things Considered
Sunday, September 18, 2011
It's the Little Things
I'm so happy that Jude is content with the little things in life. This is a great age. Of course, I say that every month.
Chilling on the couch with Wrigley. She makes a great pillow.
Jude and Emily Grace enjoying the monkey grass. They ignored the inflatable jump zone and massive lego table and opted for nature instead.
While Jeremy was enjoying a football game, Jude was kicked back with a snack while watching tractors dig a new subdivision in Ross Bridge.
These are the tractors that he was watching. I'm sure the workers enjoyed being in this random picture.
When we go to the mall, Jude insists that we ride all the escalators. I'll take that over begging me to buy every toy in sight. The escalator is FREE!
His other favorite stop are treadmills and elliptical machines.
Relaxing with dad and a good book.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment