Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ten Months Old

Jude is 10 months old as of Monday the 27th. He is crawling all over and pulling up on everything. He still army crawls around, too. He alternates between the two modes of transportation. He has even started cruising on the furniture a bit. Scary to think that walking is around the corner. He has his two bottom teeth and is working on four up top. I realize that the next two teeth that are the closest to cutting could possibly make him look like a vampire when they come in. Luckily, it looks like the top two front teeth are not far behind. Lucky for Jude, vampires seem to be "in" right now. Edward Cullen, look out!

I realized that I haven't uploaded any videos lately. Please enjoy the following.
Disclaimer: Please disregard the loud music and my narration. What can I say? I jam to my iPod while we do chores and play throughout the day. Please don't make fun of my music choices.

In this video I was trying to capture him chewing on his teething cookie for the first time. He even held it himself. He wasn't cooperating, but he was so cute in the end of the video, I couldn't help but share.


The next video shows Jude wearing pants and socks for the first time in awhile. You see him stop and look back several times. He is looking at his feet and trying to figure out what the socks are on his feet. And it took him a few tries to figure out how to crawl wearing pants on the slippery floor.


Here I am getting him up from his afternoon nap. I love what he has to say to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment