It's hard to believe that we have had 9 months of Jude. For some reason, 9 months seems like a noteworthy birthday. He is so much fun these days! I feel like each month I say, "This is the best month!" I guess it goes to show you that your child just gets better and better with age! He's got two teeth. He can crawl. I've seen him do it many times at the pool splash pad. But, he prefers the army crawl at home. I had to cut his hair for the first time. I love his crazy hair! His absolute favorite toy is Wrigley. He'll pick up Wrigley's toy and try to hand it to her. She'll try and get it from him and sometimes they play tug of war. Wrigley is really good with him. He loves peekaboo and any kind of spoon. Babies are so funny with what entertains them. No need to spend money on toys at this point. I don't know how much he weighs, but I would guess around 22 pounds. Which I think is big. My friends' older babies don't weigh that much. He's definitely a healthy, happy baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment