Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Packing Up

We left Troy on Sunday and I headed down to Dothan to pick up Jude and my parents. We caravanned over to Mobile to pack up our home. My mom and dad were a huge help during the process. They entertained Jude, packed boxes, labeled, and were indispensible. They helped so much that I didn't have to use the packers that I had scheduled for Friday. Mimi was also a big help. She took care of Jude in the mornings and allowed me to get even more things done in the latter part of the week. She also put us up on Saturday night when it took us longer to clean than we thought. Jeremy got down to Mobile on Wednesday evening to finish the job. There will be more pictures to follow.


Thanks to Patty for lending us her exersaucer! We pretty much brought everything but the kitchen sink from Birmingham to entertain Jude. However, the baby gym wasn't about to fit in the car. In fact, our neighbors laughed at me as I was unloading the car. They observed that I should be bringing things out of the house rather than hauling things in.



Jeremy, Jude and Mimi enjoying one last meal at the Original Oyster House. It was delicious and oil free!



Somehow I didn't get a picture of Gramps during the week. I guess he was so busy working that I missed him. Here's another cute one to represent.



No comments:

Post a Comment