Monday, February 15, 2010

Miss You Already

We went to Mobile and were good Catholics. We celebrated Mardi Gras on Saturday night and Jude's Baptism on Sunday. It worked out well because we had great babysitters in town. Both sets of grandparents got some quality time with Jude and Jeremy and I had some quality time together. We're back in Birmingham and Jude is stuck with just me as company during the day. He already misses all his special attention he got from grandparents, great-grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousins and even a great-aunt and uncle that came into town for the Baptism.

Grandma and Gramps

Poppy, Gigi, and Mimi



This was Jeremy's first year in the MOT organization of Mardi Gras. We had a great time at the ball. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures on my camera. I wish I did because I managed to fit into my formal dress that I wore to the first ball that I went to with Jeremy. Not bad for having a baby 3 months ago, if I do say so myself. I still have a few pounds to go and some definite gym time in my future. Luckily, there a few months until summertime. Of course, as a mom this year, I'll probably be sporting a tankini!
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
The Baptism was beautiful. Jude wore the gown that my mom, sister, and I were all Baptized in. Jude was the typical Baptism baby and cried through most of it.

My sister, Jenny and Jeremy's friend Craig served as Godparents



Both sides of the family at St. Mary's in Mobile, AL


Jude's saw his first snow before we left Birmingham. It was a beautiful drive down to Mobile. It snowed the whole way!

No comments:

Post a Comment